· Increased national debt by $5 trillion; all the presidents, from the beginning of our country up to Obama, accumulated $10 trillion
· Spent on US welfare last year over $1 trillion; enough to send every poor household in the US a check for $60,000
· First credit downgrade in US history
· Home values down 33%
· High unemployment throughout his term
· 4,257 “job killing” regulations
· Green energy loans to cronies, many of those companies went bankrupt and others are outsourced to foreign countries
· Healthcare (Obamacare) a total disaster, most of which is still to come; main financial impact was planned to come AFTER the election
· Mishandled what were once strong US allies (Israel, Poland, England, Mexico and others)
· Disastrous consequences to his Middle Eastern policies—in an effort to appear friendly to Islam, Obama instituted a policy of appeasement and apology which only made America appear weak and encouraged terrorism. Investigation of the USS Cole terrorism attack in Oct., 2000 showed evidence that it may have been carried out by Islamic militants with possible connections to the terrorist network led by Osama bin Laden. When no action was taken after the Cole terrorism attack, it allowed al Qaeda to be more emboldened and they carried out the September 2001 attack on America. This current administration first lied about the Benghazi terrorist attack, tried to cover it up, and now has put the investigation on hold until after the election. Obama has put Americans at home and around the world in a very dangerous position and he still continues to ignore and side step any questions on his handling of Benghazi.
· The “Fast and Furious” disaster has also been put on hold until after the election because Obama and Holder do not want the truth to come to the attention of our country before the vote. Holder ignored requests from Congress to send documents on this operation until Congress filed a lawsuit against Attorney General Eric Holder. Obama administration officials and the Department of Justice openly defied requests for these documents. Then Obama claimed executive privilege to justify the stonewalling. Obama’s decision “was a calculated political maneuver designed to stop the release of documents until after the November election.” The complaint, filed in the US District Court for the District of Columbia, says that “No Court has ever held that ‘Executive privilege’ extends anywhere near as far as the Attorney General here contends that it does.” “Holder’s conception of the reach of ‘Executive privilege,’ were it to be accepted, would cripple congressional oversight of Executive branch agencies, to the very great detriment of the Nation and our constitutional structure.” Rep. Blake Farenthold of Texas said: “If we can’t get the documents we need from the agencies that we create and fund, I think our Republic is in grave danger.” In October, 2012 Holder tried to get lawsuit dismissed.
On Sept. 12, 2012 another lie from Obama, trying to blame President Bush again: “I think it’s important for us to understand that the Fast and Furious program was a field-initiated program begun under the previous administration,” the president said. “When Eric Holder found out about it, he discontinued it. We assigned an inspector general to do a thorough report that was just issued, confirming that in fact Eric Holder did not know about this, that he took prompt action and the people who did initiate this were held accountable.” ABC News reports: “In actuality, the Fast and Furious program was started in October 2009, nine months into the Obama presidency.”
We have all been told of at least one American killed by the Fast & Furious program but many do not realize that hundreds have been killed by these guns in Mexico.
William McMahon, the BATFE’s assistant deputy director for field operations approved the deadly “Fast & Furious” operation, is being allowed to receive his six-figure federal paycheck (your tax money) for nearly half a year while working full-time as investment bank J. P. Morgan’s executive director for global security and investments in the Philippines.
“Thirty years ago, the cover-up of a two-bit burglary of a hotel room was enough to force a U.S. president to resign and many involved went to jail. In the current administration, though, sins of an incomparably greater magnitude have been rewarded time and again.” And people died in two of Obama’s disasters (that we know of): Fast & Furious and Benghazi. How many others have been covered up?